Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

PLEASE TANK NEEDS YOUR HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: PLEASE TANK NEEDS YOUR HELP   Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:24 am

PLEASE HELP ME AND TANK I am a current volunteer at our local Humane Society. I took Tank in yesterday to be neutered. I had previously noticed a lump on his side an took him to my vet to get it looked at , And the vet (who I though I could trust) told me it was nothing but a forumal skin defect an was nothing to worry about. Well while me and Tank were at the Humane Society I had the vet also look at it and to have it tested well it comes to find out that its a " Mass Cell Tumor " And needs to be removed. She (Humane Society Veterinary) refered me to a New Veterinary that she said is the Best in town(in which I'll nolonger use the one I was using) Well now comes the problem that I need you for. I'm sorry to say or ask but I can not afford the cost for this type surgery that needs to be done on him. And for those of you who know me an stay up to date on all the thinks I do for the lovable speechless bully breeds You know this is the 1st time I've ever asked for your Help so PLEASE HELP ME AN TANK

http://www.paypal.com

tankerdanker@yahoo.com

Tank is also registered to get tested on March 24th threw the "Therapy Dogs International Inc." Located here in Miami Florida. To become a Therapy dog for the elderly people located here in The Hospice of Volusia/Flagler Care Center
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/wankertanker
Tank

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TANK NEEDS YOUR HELP   Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:31 am

well i took Tank in Monday the 26th it is now a stage 2 Mast Cell Turmo an he is going back in April 5th to be removed

I did revieve donationson both his paypal account an to the vets office that made it possible for me to get done an if i've yet thank'ed you for donating i thank you deep from my heart. Tank is my hero, my child my everything

After his recovery is over with I'll then be able to get him certified an registered threw TDI to become a service dog

I'm not trying to act like one of these hot shots loaded with phat cars driving around in Bentley's selling drugs pimpin hoe's. I'm (what is called a lower class) unwealthy person that is simply trying to do what i can for these supposed bully breeds. However I'm still accepting donations ONLY at the vets office (ppl trying to thing its a scam when I post it up on myspace)

Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic
Tank Thompson (account #) 6980
4540 Clyde Morris Blvd
Port Orange, Fl 32119
(386)788-1550
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/wankertanker

PLEASE TANK NEEDS YOUR HELP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1