Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

One thing that kind of gets me mad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: One thing that kind of gets me mad   Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:50 pm

Is all pit bull owners arguing against Bully owners saying RE is not pit bull and Blah blah blah. It really angers me becuase you know we need to try and stick together becuase yes we as owners know that they are different but to the media and BSL they are not different. If BSL passes your 45lb game dog is going to be treated the same as the 120lb bully RE dog. I know A few people who own the massive dogs and they own them becuase they like how they look and what they can do just the same as a game dog owner does. So does that make them any less of a fighter against BSL.

We honestly need to start sticking together instead of fighting each other. If you really look at it we are helping BSL in proving we are not stable becuase we fight amongst each other. I honestly do not like RE bully dogs but hey their owners love them as much as we love our dogs and thats all that matters.

I hate seeing O your a bad owner your dog is 120lbs. So what they like their dog like that. People need to realize we are in this together and we need to start acting like it and drop the petty little differences amongst each other......Who cares what color your dog is,who cares if the dog is short and stalky,who cares if they are a little over weight, who cares if they have 2 different color eyes,who cares they do not fit standards. We need to stick together becuase I know BSL and the government does not care about anythign I just mentioned above.

Sorry had to rant about this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nnnbullies

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: One thing that kind of gets me mad   Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:04 pm

I agree 100% GOOD POST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemypits
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: One thing that kind of gets me mad   Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:24 pm

All those things you mention above make our dogs unique. Who wants their dog to look like every other dog?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One thing that kind of gets me mad   Today at 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down

One thing that kind of gets me mad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1