Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Sorrells Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Sorrells Dogs   Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Is there anyone on the forum that's familar with the sorrell's line of dogs, their temp, size, etc. I've looked over the Sorrell's site, just wanted some info, feedback, and personal opinions of experienced owner/breeders of this line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 pm

alfisher3 wrote:
Is there anyone on the forum that's familar with the sorrell's line of dogs, their temp, size, etc. I've looked over the Sorrell's site, just wanted some info, feedback, and personal opinions of experienced owner/breeders of this line.
talk to gapits if she's on here. if not she's on quite a few other forums. lots of sorrells stuff there and had it for a loooong time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:14 pm

the same person gapits gets her dogs from is J. winchester Jonie produced and trained and bred the best sorrells dogs alive today she is the main person to take care of bert sorrells dogs whyle they where married now she is prducing quality dogs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
boliodogs

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:26 pm

Joanie is facilitating Diane Jessup, the HSUS dog thief to breed Sorrell's dogs. Now WE have been charged with selling dogs with one Ch in the pedigree,from 30 years ago, so we are accused of selling fighting dogs or dogs to be used for fighting,and have had all our dogs massacred by the AC and all our property, everybody in this, up for forfeiture.Don't forget the half a million dollar bail too. Jessup and Joanie are doing the same thing, but wa la, Jessup gets our dogs seized in the raid on breeders given to her for her Law Dogs, they even named them Pima, Tucson, and Arizona, while she uses all the same training equip as everyone who shows or trains for legitimate purposes. Joanie and Diane are trying to reinvent the wheel. Go check out Jessup's site if you don't believe it. Also, Joanie has a nice article in the Gazette about her pal, HSUS affiliate, Jessup. That's too close for my taste to John Goodwin, the Dr Death of APBT. Remember Joanie is not Ms Clean when it comes to dog altercation. She has a very long history in this area.If this isn't offensive I don't know what is. Remember, the HSUS states on their website that TL Williams "escaped" prosecution before. No, he was found NOT GUILTY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bolio.net
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 pm

Wow, that is a real mess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blacksunshine

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:26 am

boliodogs wrote:
Joanie is facilitating Diane Jessup, the HSUS dog thief to breed Sorrell's dogs. Now WE have been charged with selling dogs with one Ch in the pedigree,from 30 years ago, so we are accused of selling fighting dogs or dogs to be used for fighting,and have had all our dogs massacred by the AC and all our property, everybody in this, up for forfeiture.Don't forget the half a million dollar bail too. Jessup and Joanie are doing the same thing, but wa la, Jessup gets our dogs seized in the raid on breeders given to her for her Law Dogs, they even named them Pima, Tucson, and Arizona, while she uses all the same training equip as everyone who shows or trains for legitimate purposes. Joanie and Diane are trying to reinvent the wheel. Go check out Jessup's site if you don't believe it. Also, Joanie has a nice article in the Gazette about her pal, HSUS affiliate, Jessup. That's too close for my taste to John Goodwin, the Dr Death of APBT. Remember Joanie is not Ms Clean when it comes to dog altercation. She has a very long history in this area.If this isn't offensive I don't know what is. Remember, the HSUS states on their website that TL Williams "escaped" prosecution before. No, he was found NOT GUILTY.

quick question....

before you guys got hit, there was a bust here in arkansas.. the guy had just bought a bunch of dogs from "you-know-who" and the pedigrees of course had the Patrick name on them.Arkansas news channels have stated that there is an "interstate dog-trafficing ring" and that the HSUS is on the case.
Have the authorities really tried to establish that there is a tie-in between the two? And if so, why hasn't "you-know-who" come forward to defend both parties? I understand the bad blood issue between you guys,but this is way bigger than a petty squabble..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gapits

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 am

I haven't gotten one from J.Winchester in a few years but that is where our dogs originated from. I am glad to help in any way I can. We have found these dogs to be some of the best in many different aspects. They are as loyal as they come and consistently place in conformation shows and weight pulls. They are average in size males running 45-55 and females a bit smaller running between 25-35. Their temperment is excellent as we have never had a shy or human agressive dogs in the years that we have had them. Honestly I woldn't have any other line as a base for my yard as they are the most well rounded of the lines we have used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrells Dogs   Today at 5:53 am

Back to top Go down

Sorrells Dogs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1